Re: suspend / hibernate

I have obsession installed on my Debian 8.1 Fluxbox system and it works great.  Check the package server repository with contrib and non-free added to the /etc/sources.list file (su nano) and update w/ apt-get update.  Then download/install the obsession package.  It will list two executables in /usr/bin.  obsession-logout and obsession-exit.  I use obsession-logout.  It displays a selection with buttons for the various choices.  It's a session management application for lightweight window managers.

--
Mail <hillhopper.new@frontier.com>