Re: Login failure after new install

On Sunday 09 August 2015 14:14:12 Cobra wrote:
> It’s no secret. In the original post I said I did a default install except
> for the inclusion of GNOME. That implies the DM is gdm and the GUI is Gnome
> 3.

You may have meant it to imply it, but I thought that Gnome 3 was still the
default GUI in Debian 8.  So your statement that it was a default
install "except for the inclusion of GNOME 3" meant to me that you had NOT
included GNOME3 (the default), and implied nothing about what you had
included.

Some of us, anyhow I, need things spelt out a bit more clearly.

Lisi