www.lists.debian.org

Hi, my name is Layla Harriman and I work for a Search-Marketing-company in Melbourne, Australia.

I was doing some research on your industry and I landed on your website.

Long story short, I have created an 18-Page Website Audit which addresses all of the technical and web errors on your website that is stopping you from ranking on PAGE 1…

I am happy to send you this report at-no-cost.
All I want is the chance to cal.l you and discuss THE WEBSITE AUDIT in greater detail.

What do you think?

Kind Regards,

Layla Harriman

AU IT SOLUTIONS
Headquarters: 41 Bridge Rd Glebe, NSW 2037, Australia
Other Offices: Hong Kong & China | USA | New Zealand | UAE | Singapore