Re: After full-upgrade, `Meta' key not working within Emacs

Rodolfo Medina wrote:

> After last full-upgrade, Emacs starts without X support and with the `Meta'
> key not being recognized.  How to fix that?

If you're running Emacs in tty mode, then I think the Meta key support
is done by the terminal emulator.  What terminal emulator are you using?

As for Emacs not having X support, which Emacs packages do you have
installed?  Are there any warning messages when you start Emacs from the
command line?

mike