Re: After full-upgrade, `Meta' key not working within Emacs

On Saturday 08 August 2015 13:52:42 Rodolfo Medina wrote:
> Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> writes:
> > On Saturday 08 August 2015 07:13:09 Rodolfo Medina wrote:
> >> My sources.list:
> >>
> >> # Unstable
> >> deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ unstable main
> >> deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ unstable main
> >>
> >> deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free
> >
> > You don't need
> > deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ unstable main
> > twice, but that still doesn't solve the meta key problem.
> >
> > Lisi
> >
> >> .  After last full-upgrade, Emacs starts without X support and with the
> >> `Meta' key not being recognized.  How to fix that?
>
> The second time is:
>
>  deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ unstable main
>
> Rodolfo

Yes - but the third line again has
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ unstable main

So you have those words twice and you only need them once.  The third line is
the more useful, since it also has contrib and non-free, so I personally
would delete the first line and then rearrange the other two - or more
likely, add "contrib non-free" to the first line and delete the third.  But
it is doing no harm.

Lisi