Re: Re: Obsolete Packages

No, it doesn't. I get a number to choose from, but not the one I want. 2.6 is there - I'm not sure why, 3.2 - was that the last Wheezy, and 3.16 which is the most recent Jessie, I think. Unfortunately 3.16 doesn't work for me, there are problems in the SATA drivers on my ITX atom board. I'm afraid I've learned to give up and use an earlier version when this happens - filing a bug never seems to bring a constructive response.
Paul