Re: where is my old mutt?

It appears that /usr/bin/mutt-org is the "original" mutt (that is, mutt
without sidebar).  And in /usr/share/doc/mutt is the mutt manual version
1.5.23 dated 2014.03.12.  So now mutt appears to be up and running pretty
much as I remember it.

Thus far, I have not figured out how to utilize the sidebar within the
scheme of my mail system.  I have configured maildrop to sort messages
into a directory structure which in places is two or three levels deep.
This is something which sidebar may not have been envisioned in the design
of the sidebar patch; I need to experiment.

RLH