Re: Write access to USB

On 08/03/2015 07:21 PM, anxiousmac@gmail.com wrote:
Perhaps related to my issue posted to debian.maint.kde about a week ago?

I happened upon a debian-installer bug report which points out that if one needs firmware from a stick during installation a line such as

"/dev/sdb1       /media/usb0     auto    rw,user,noauto  0       0"

may be left behind in /etc/fstab by the installer. Commenting this out allows the expected writable kde mount point to be used.

anxiousmac
Thanks a lot.

This line is not in mine.

This is really frustrating. Plus another issue I'm about to write about now....not a fan of Jessie this minute.