Re: Browser with weak ciphers in testing ?

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 20:03:59 +0200
Erwan David <erwan@rail.eu.org> wrote:

> To access some appliances/devices whose https console only knows weak
> ciphers (but on a protected network), I need a browser accepting those
> weak ciphers (less I go to each device with a serial cable to enable the
> clear connection).
>
> What are my options in testing ?

If there is nothing in the repos that will support the ciphers you
need, maybe you could use an older version of Firefox, and install it
somewhere you won't accidentally run it?

https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/

Just a thought.

Petter

--