OffTopic - of irrational Trumpets and such - was Re: Off topic, but has lists.sourceforge.net hung itself for good?

On 21/07/2015, Bret Busby <bret.busby@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 21/07/2015, Bob Holtzman <holtzm@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 12:19:53AM -0400, Bob Bernstein wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

>>> "Why sure Bob. Thanks so much. All I got to say is:
>>>
>>> TRUMP IN '16
>>
>> For what? Dog catcher?

Trying for a third time - plurry computers, that take the keyboard
input, shuffle it, discard it, and self-generate rubbish to replace
what is typed and what is intended.

 We should be able to disable all keyboard actions, other than using
the traditional keys as they are displayed, and stop the mouse from
sabotaging the computer.

Would you trust the blaring, self-blowing, Trumpet with a dog?

He probably thinks all dogs are drug traffickers and serial rapists
and responsible for all the crime in the world, and should be deported
to DoggyWorld, the best friend of WallyWorld, as promoted by Chevy
Chase.

To say that the Trumpet has senile dementia, would be an insult to all
the people who suffer from senile dementia.

 When a dog loses its mind, and spends all of its time running around
in circles, and it incapable of anything else much, it is time for the
dog to be euthenased.

Perhaps the Trumpet should start a  Self-Euthenasia party, and lead by
example, and, euthenase himself (there - I did not say he should be
euthenased by anyone else, so I did not suggest that some one else
should exterminate the pest), and that in itself, would solve one of
the world's vexatious problems.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale