Re: Off topic, but has lists.sourceforge.net hung itself for good?

On Sunday 19 July 2015 19:13:10 Andrew McGlashan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 20/07/2015 8:39 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Msgs to those lists goto a black hole, and the last msg I got from
> > that server was around 14:20 EDT Thursday.
>
> http://isup.me/sourceforge.net

Is that supposed to tell me the list server is alive?  Clicking on the
https link to those lists, gets a msg from iceweasel that the site is
broken.  Right now.

> I think SF have killed themselves, at least in terms of trust; if you
> need to source programs / best to always go to the original source
> wherever possible as you never know what contaminants SF might add to
> the mix if they can get away with it.
>
> Cheers
> A.

Thats what you get when the MBA's take over.  Sigh...

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)