Re: Music Player with Lyrics Capabilities.

On Friday 17 July 2015 17:02:46 David Paulson wrote:
> I am looking for a music player that has lyrics capabilities, specifically
> be able to sync the lyrics with the song. It would also be nice if the
> lyrics changed as the song changed. Any suggestions welcome.

I think Amarok 1.4.10 (amarok-trinity) can.  Also Amarok 2?  But I'm afraid I
don't use the facility so I'm not sure about it.  I tried to test it - but I
haven't any suitable media.  It can't show the lyrics if they are not there
in the first place. :-/

Lisi