Re: Has anyone heard from Ric Moore lately?

On Tuesday 14 July 2015 12:47:05 Gene Heskett wrote:
> Cheers, Gene Heskett
> --
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

on list 2 weeks ago
https://lists.debian.org/5591D0F1.4070901@gmail.com

3 weeks ago off list

When is recently?  I was thinking he had been a bit silent, but was thinking
that I still had to reply to him, rather than that his silence was sinister.

I'll mail him and see if I get a reply.  Have you tried and failed?

Lisi