Serial console over Bluetooth dongle to an android device {Will serial console satisfy my need}

Dear all
I am trying to display all the boot screen information in a android device. For this trial , I notice that serial console is one of the available option to forward all display information messages to serial port.

Before starting this process would like to understand the Pro' and cons on this

    setup information:
Will follow the Link instruction to setup serial console. (changing TTYS1 to rfcomm) **Need to know that will that work
        http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/linux-serial-console-howto/

    Then the device should be auto paired with android
    Run serial console app in android.

So far this is my understanding and planning to do a small POC on this.
    request corrections and guidance

--
Regards
Venkat.S