Mail and POP3

	This system runs debian squeeze for now and I want to
make it use our internet provider's POP3 mail server and send
out-bound mail through the provider's smtp server.

	In the past, I have used similar systems connected to
the internet so I simply configured exim4 accordingly and things
worked fine.

	I found an example for debian-etch which used fetchmail.
Is that still the case for squeeze and newer debian releases?

	Do I need to leave exim4 alone as it appears that
fetchmail does all the moving?

	Thank you very much.

Martin McCormick