[Q] How can I wrap CJK text at a certain column size in composer of Evolution?

Hi all,

I use Evolution 3.16.3 with sid and I often write e-mails written in
CJK text using Evolution.

I always set 71 charactors for word wrapping in Composer setting of
Preferences menu of Evolution. However when I write CJK text in
composer, sometimes it seems to work ,and another time seems not to
work. I did process of try and errors for finding reason,but I haven't
found yet.

 [Q] How can I wrap CJK text at a certain column size in composer of
 Evolution?

Thank you in advance,
Takahide Nojima