Re: Please help with - it seems - no WiFi interface at all

On Sunday 28 June 2015 14:30:12 Sven Arvidsson wrote:
> On Sun, 2015-06-28 at 13:39 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> > On Sunday 28 June 2015 13:22:13 Sven Arvidsson wrote:
> > > On Sun, 2015-06-28 at 13:16 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> >
> > No, Rodolpho Medino wrote:
>
> Sorry, I replied to the wrong mail. But he did post that, so if that is
> his wifi it should be a realtek usb device.

Quite - but because one individual couldn't be bothered to reply to list only,
as required by list etiquette, and replied to the wrong person, I am getting
private emails about this.  It isn't my problem.   I, like you, was just
trying to help.

But it certainly isn't your fault.  I am just trying to reduce the number I
get privately.

And I still think that the wireless might actually just be turned off.  I
quite commonly find that in laptop wireless problems, though it took me a
while to think of it in this case.

Lisi