Re: Blueman in Jessie doesn't verify passkey from phone

On Sat, 20 Jun 2015, dave@661.org wrote:

Prior to upgrading from Wheezy to Jessie, it was a simple matter to pair an Android phone with my laptop. Since then I cannot get the two to pair up.

On top of all this, once I got the phone paired with the laptop (using bluetoothctl), the Bluetooth icon will no longer produce a small dialog asking me of a file transfer coming from the phone should be expected. Instead the Bluetooth rune turns green for a few seconds. There is no clue as to what I should do to accept the transfer.

--
David Griffith
dave@661.org