Re: make oldconfig bzImage

On Friday 19 June 2015 07:29:19 Dhiraj Bhor wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 06/19/2015 01:23 AM, Dhiraj Bhor wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> Still no luck so far.
> >> Can someone help../
> >
> > You'll get much more help if you respect the no-top-posting meme of this
> > list. Ric
> >

> > --
> > My father, Victor Moore (Vic) used to say:
> > "There are two Great Sins in the world.....the Sin of Ignorance, and the
> > Sin of Stupidity.
> > Only the former may be overcome." R.I.P. Dad.
> > http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html
> >

> > --
>
> Ohh excuses for top posting.
> I read about top and bottom posting.
> Hope this will help.

Except that you have also broken the threading and not quoted anything useful.
I have completely lost track of what the problem was.

Each email should be basically self contained so that one can read it and make
out what is going on, because it contains all the needed information in the
right order.

Lisi