RE: Nova Desktop

Hey, Lisi,

I'm running Gnome.  It appears to me that desktopnova is supposed to
work under gnome, but I haven't been able to get it to do so.  I did
however, just notice in the package lists package gbackground, which is
supposed to do the same thing, and is designed for Gnome, and so is
probably a better option.  I hadn't seen that package before.  I'm going
to give it a try and see if that solves the problem.

Thanks everyone for your input.

--
JM

--