Debian8 as guest VM on latest proxmox with I210 on board and glusterfs

Hi there,

I've got strange problem: I'm just not able to install jessie on Proxmox with I210 NIC onboard and glusterfs as storga backend for VM virtual disks.

If I use raw storage type, the installation process takes around 4 hours. If I use qcow2 storage type, then installation process aborts on pretty random step, but most often on the step of choosing the mirror. Once I had luck to install it, but the system was not usable: corrupted binaries, even apache2 was not able to startup and some sh commands said, there is no such file.

This only happens to D8. D7 installs very well. The kernel on Virtual Host (proxmox) is:
2.6.32-39-pve

Few times I've got luck installing D8 and those VMs still working. So seems like problem is only during the installation.

I've got other nodes with another NICs and there are no such problems.
I did tests with iperf between gluster server and proxmox node.. no problems.

Any ideas?

--
Best regards,
Roman.