Re: HELP! Cannot use mouse or keyboard any more

Hello

On Monday 08 June 2015 19:21:28 Dominique Dumont wrote:
> > I'm running Xubuntu, and have done for quite a while.  Right now it's at
> > 14.04.   I just hosed it somehow, and when I reboot I cannot log in
> > because
> > the keyboard and mouse are being ignored.

I finally solved the issue on my side by trimming down xorg.conf.

I've removed ServerLayout InputDevice Monitor and Screen section.
(InputDevice section had Option "Device" "/dev/psaux" which is probably wrong
as udev creates files in /dev/input directory)

My conf for nvidia now only has sections InputClass and Device sections.

Hope this helps

--
 https://github.com/dod38fr/   -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/
http://ddumont.wordpress.com/  -o-   irc: dod at irc.debian.org