Re: Nvidia vs AMD open source drivers

On 06/10/2015 09:10 AM, Sven Arvidsson wrote:
If you're building a new system, you might go with Intel at first, and
later buy a discrete graphics card (AMD) if you need higher performance.

I've had really good feedback from both AMD and Intel when filing bugs
and having problems. I'm sure the nouveau are doing their best, but
there's just so much you can do without working with the manufacturer.
A lot has been said here to help me ensure I don't even look at an Nvidia chipset the next time I build, which I hope to do soon. So this thread has been very useful in that regard; saving me time and others here as well of having to answer to question relating to Nvidia. If I ever ask, please, please, some ban me off here.