Re: udev rule for my usb stick

Michael Soulier wrote:

> On 2015-06-09 4:22 PM, deloptes wrote:
>> ls -a /dev/disk/by-id/ or uuid is an option if you want predictable name,
>> no?
>
> I suppose, but I'd like to know why working through udev isn't working.
>
> Mike

If you post the output of udevadm without grep, could be more helpful

I would try add wildcard "JD FireFly*"

also add a number infront of the name custom.rules and check the udev
documentation https://wiki.debian.org/udev

udevadm info --name=/dev/sdb --attribute-walk

and perhaps find out that you are not accessing the attr at the right level

regards