Re: stretch/Xfce: some strings now using larger font

Mike Kupfer wrote:

> Last night I updated my stretch VM (VirtualBox), and I now see larger
> characters in several places, including
>
> - xfwm4 titlebar
> - labels in the Xfce window buttons applet
> - Xfce application menu
> - Xfce logout dialog
[...]
> The VM was previously updated on June 1st.  It's not obvious to me from
> looking at last night's list of updated/new packages what would be
> causing this.

Someone at $DAYJOB reported a similar problem, which he tied to an
upgrade from the VirtualBox 4.3.26 Guest Additions to 4.3.28.  And that
upgrade was part of last night's update list.

I haven't yet tried reverting to the 4.3.26 Guest Additions, but that
seems likely to be where the problem is.

mike