send logs in plain text NOT as a .doc file (was ...Re: Iceweasel slow to freeze)

On Thu, Jun 04, 2015 at 03:39:01PM +0200, notoneofmy wrote:
> On 15-06-04 11:41 AM, Matthew Chong wrote:
> > Happens to me as well, was running Skype(hosted in a xterm window),
> > iceweasel and wine notepad++. It totally froze gdm. Crashed again some time
> > after I restarted gdm, then I just gave up and rebooted, after that the
> > issue gone away.
> I have had to restart several times. But the problem remains.
>
> I think the real problem is this. I have lots and lots of lines like
> these in the attached .doc log file.

Could you please not send .doc files as they require a special program
to read them. plain text is preferred then anyone can read it.

e.g. I'm not gonna install a program just to read a .doc file, I'm
guessing I'm not the only one.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X