Re: Opacity in debian 8 Cinnamon

On Tue, 2015-05-26 at 15:34 +0200, Jose Legido wrote:
> Hello!
> Sorry if this is not the correct list
> I have debian 8 with cinnamon. I would like to change opacity of the
> windows with combination of keys, like superkey+wheel of mouse. I
> could do this with kde or compiz.
>
> It Is possible to do with cinnamon?

I think so:

"You can now shade windows or change their opacity by using your mouse
wheel on their titlebar. A quick roll of the mouse wheel makes your
window semi-transparent so you can see what’s happening underneath
without the need to tile things or to use Alt-tab. This option is
available in the “Windows” module."

From http://segfault.linuxmint.com/2014/04/cinnamon-2-2/

--
Cheers,