Re: where to get testing version of jessie installer?

Gary Dale writes:

> It's unlikely to be an installer problem. Have you checked the integrity
> of the netinst ISO using the md5 or sha256 checks.

No I haven't but I don't think there is anything wrong with the image.
When I start the installer, I get a black screen and the host reboots.
It is known issue with official Jessie installer.  Beta installer from
January worked fine, also Wheezy and many Ubuntu installers and Stretch
installer.  I was hoping that there would be a new version of Jessie
installer in the works that would include the fix that exists in Stretch
installer.

-- Juha