Hello! I have a problem.

Hello! I have a problem. Exactly what is happening (in this case) - a lot of cases it was ....
I Debian Whezzy 7.6. This, like, never happened before. The server has a name blumka.ru (IP 94.158.174.165).

At 3:00 Moscow time worked like normal. Tonight is not responding. The real situation is this - the server is running, noise and flash the network card, but when I try to see something on the screen says that there is no video signal.
All contacts tightly. The graphics card and processor were recently thermo missed the mark. In case of overheating the computer just shuts down. A black screen is flashing NIC and Apache2.2 not ale. This successful attempt to attack?