Re: Issues with openvpn and virtualbox as the sole networking provider

Also this workaround fails to work

http://www.blackmoreops.com/2015/03/01/setup-vpn-on-kali-linux/ Again provider agnostic

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 6:28 PM, John T. Haggerty <jpcookie@gmail.com> wrote:
For example here http://www.ibvpn.com/billing/knowledgebase/50/Set-up-the-PPTP-VPN-connection-on-Linux-Network-Manager-GUI.html fails to work for me on Debian gnome. This is not the provider in question however.