Grub2 (Wheezy) booting off either disk in a RAID1 mirror

Ive got 2 disks in a RAID1 mirror and am trying to setup Grub 2 so that I can boot from either disk if one fails. Ive tried using dd to copy the MBR over but when booting from one of the disks I just get the word GRUB which I guess is because its looking for the stage 2 loader on the other disk?

How can I configure Grub2 correctly such that I can boot with either disk removed?

Thanks