Re: out of the box wifi adapter

On 17 May 2015 at 10:33, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
On 05/17/2015 11:45 AM, Raymond Jennings wrote:
I live in Kennewick, WA, 99336, USA, North America, Earth, Sol system,
Alpha quadrant, Milky Way galaxy, Virgo supercluster

Please don't top post. Thanx, Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html

​Buy any N Adaptor that uses the ATH9k radio chip-set and you will be set. ​

If you want AC then the only real usable option at the moment in ATH10k but it has issues. You are best to stick to ATH9k which is easily the most mature and open of Wireless radio SoC's available.