capslock PS/2 keyboard LED indicator remain switched on after the PC is shut down

Hi,

I've upgraded my father's PC from wheezy up to date to jessie and the
capslock PS/2 Dell keyboard LED indicator remain switched on after the
PC is shut down since then.

Once the PC is shut down, I have to manually unplug the keyboard and to
plug it again to switch off that LED indicator

All ACPI options in BIOS are set for the keyboard to be deactivated wheb
the PC is shut down (see
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/677436clavier.png)

Could you please me which package is responsible for that behaviour so
that I could fill a bug report ?

Thanks in advance