Jessie: Set up Samba and Winbind, can't log in to the domain

Hello!

I'm trying to install Pykota on Debian Jessie. At the moment, I'm trying to get it so that I can log in to the system with Active Directory accounts. I set up Samba and Winbind correctly but still can't do this. From the syslog, it seems that Winbind is crashing when I try to log in.

I can get a list of users by doing wbinfo -u. I can also get correct entries using getent passwd.

The relevant part of my syslog: http://pastebin.com/5SkkwA1d

My smb.conf: http://pastebin.com/FR4F44kT

I installed all the needed packages using apt and the system is fully upgraded. Winbind is enabled in pam-auth-config.