Re: libgtk2.0-0:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libsm6:i386

Quoting German (gentgerman@gmail.com):
> Hi list. I am installing some program which needs 32 bit libraries. The
> packages in the subject line exist in Ubuntu, however there are no such
> in Debian. Are there any substitutes? Thank you!

Are you running a 64bit system? Type   man dpkg   and read about
--add-architecture which will let you install packages for a
different architecture. Those packages are all installed on my
jessie/i386 system.

Cheers,
David.