Re: delete message without email client

Hi,

Thank you for your answer,

The messages are is a local mail spool.
Regards.

Le 2015-05-12 09:18, Petter Adsen a écrit :

On Mon, 11 May 2015 16:58:09 +0000
Alex PADOLY <apadoly2@padoly.besaba.com> wrote:
Hi, How I can do to delete message without use email client, more I would like to do that with cronjob.
That all depends on where the message in question is stored. It is
quite impossible to tell you more with this little context and
information.

The message could be in a local mail spool, like /var/mail, it could be
in a subdir of your home directory, it could be on a remote IMAP
server, or it could be stored in a database. These are just the first
things I can think of off the top of my head.

Petter