Re: Re: An error occurred | GStreamer encountered a general stream error.

I do not have anything to do with those messages. I just want 'Totem' to just works. That's all. I thought these messages could help solving the problem Totem encountered. Anyway, I still cannot play mp4, mkv, and most other types of video files using Totem. Doesn't any other people having the same problem? This bug, or whatever it is, it shouldn't have just affected me. Can you help me solving this problem? Thanks.