Re: Remove subject

[Cc'ed to OP since I am sure (s)he is subscribed]

Mis Ntmurth:

> Can you please remove the page where my name appears, at this page,
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2010/06/msg02062.html
> this subject is very old and have no answer and no interest now.

It appears you do not really understand how mailing lists work.

Every mail you send to a mailing list is distributed to all subscribers
who are basically random entities.  Each subscriber can do with it what
she wants. That includes deleting the local copy, forward it to all of
their friends or publish it on the web.

The link you provided points to a public archive of debian-user that is
run by Debian. Other recipients of your mail made it available publicly
as well without Debian's permission. A most probably not comprehensive
list:

http://www.expert-news.net/index.php?message=26229
http://osdir.com/ml/debian-user-debian/2010-06/msg02041.html
http://marc.info/?l=debian-user&m=127780632904466&w=2

Even if you manage to convince all of these providers of mailing list
archives to remove your mail, other people might still have their own
local copy and publish it without your knowledge or consent.

Given that your mail does not appear to be defamatory or humiliating, I
would just ignore it. The only thing that makes it look strange (and
which you repeated in the mail I am replying to) is your choice of
recipients. I don't know what you wanted to achieve by addressing
@bugs.debian.org and @packages.debian.org, but you didn't succeed.

If you really care, you can contact listmaster@lists.debian.org and
kindly ask for removal of your threads. But be aware that other archives
are not affected by this removal and that you may also want to get your
previous mail removed as well:

(In case listmasters really look into this request, I don't mind if my
message is deleted as well.)

Regards,
Jochen.

--
The houses of parliament make me think of school bullies.
[Agree]   [Disagree]