bluetooth file transfer issue in Debian Jessie

 Hi to all
I've got a problem with the bluetooth file transfer, my Jessie linux box
denies accepting files via BT, and I don't know why: sysconfig log
doesn't return any error.

The local service config dialog related to file transfer from the
bluetooth-applet is empty, and it shouldn't.

Any clue how to investigate further?
--
                     Dona i tuoi cicli di clock alla ricerca!
                     http://boinc.berkeley.edu/