syslog/collectd misidentification

On my Jessie box, I'm getting messages like this:

May 11 10:51:54 fenris lvm[20426]: libvirt plugin: Unable to connect:
virConnectOpenReadOnly failed.

The message is from a collectd plugin, so I'm kind of curious as to why
it identifies itself as an lvm process. PID 20426 is actually collectd,
does anyone know how this can happen?

And if this is a bug that I should report, what package should I report
it against? I have a feeling it's collectd, since every message that is
misidentified is from collectd, although it varies what it identifies
itself as.

root@fenris:~# apt-cache policy collectd
collectd:
  Installed: 5.4.1-6