Re: Lid suspend problem with a Dell Laptop - Jessie

Check /etc/systemd/logind.conf and set

HandleLidSwitch=ignore

I had problems with systemd suspending suspending my nootebook some
months ago. However it seems to respect the settings of the xfce
power-manger now. Maybe the setting does help for you.

Janis