Re: Pining for Qt 5.4

On 05/02/2015 at 06:33 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Saturday 02 May 2015 22:32:27 Bob Bernstein wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 2 May 2015, Lisi Reisz wrote:
>>
>>> I have always had trouble getting my head round pinning [...]
>>
>> I've been reading the Subject: line of this thread as literally
>> "pining," i.e. longing desperately for something that never
>> arrives.
>
> I did for a while. ;-)
>
> Then I caught upon reading the list....

Given that the original poster's question did not include the word "pin"
in any form, and "pinning" did not enter the discussion until Christian
Seiler's first response, I think that this _is_ what the Subject line is
referring to. I suspect the "pining"/"pinning" parallel here is in fact
pure coincidence.

--
   The Wanderer