Re: mouse cursor disappeared after upgrading from wheezy to jessie (xfce 4)

I tried that too. I even installed oxygencursors in order to have more cursors to change to LOL.
I also tried stopping and even uninstalling gnome-settings-daemon (someone did it and it solved the issue for xfce, but that was on ubuntu) and I'm still stuck with this annoying problem.

On May 1, 2015 4:03 AM, "Petter Adsen" <petter@synth.no> wrote:
On Fri, 1 May 2015 08:59:40 +0200
Petter Adsen <petter@synth.no> wrote:

> On Fri, 1 May 2015 00:37:00 -0300
> Rafael Dias da Silva <rafael.dias.silva@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I tried a few more tips I found but nothing brings back the cursor.
> >
> > I have no idea what Jessie might have done to make it disappear (it
> > was working just fine after upgrade and before dist-upgrade).
>
> What DE/WM are you using? I had this problem with Enlightenment when I
> enabled "Gnome services on startup".

Sorry. Didn't see the "xfce" part. Can you try switching mouse cursor
theme?

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"