Re: python3-xlib lost in Debian

On Mon, 2015-04-27 at 09:09 +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 10:20:05AM +0800, mudongliang wrote:
> > Today I try to install a software - youdao dict.
> > First I try it in vmware machine: Linuxmint and Ubuntu. It can succeed!
> > But when I do it in Debian , it fails ; And the reason is the lost of
> > python3-xlib.
> > So I search in the web page of Debian: this package is not contained by
> > Debian Jessie or Squeeze!They only have a package named python-xlib. The
> > same to Ubuntu , it has.
> > What happens about this package?
> The python3 subpackage was added in Ubuntu. There is #721814 about adding
> those changes to Debian as well.
I have seen this bug in the
website(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=721814)!
But what should I do ? I'm new to this!
Patch the patch to my package,is it?

Besides,I listen to someone's advice, the following is the solution:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+%E6%85%95%E5%86%AC%E4%BA%
AE/posts/LG3R3FL94ZL
But It does not take effect!