Re: No Clipboard Persistence even with clipboard managers

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 14:16:21 -0300, Teresa e Junior wrote:
I have always used clipboard managers in Linux, but for more than one
year already I have noticed that clipboard persistence is lost on the
desktop some hours after booting (the ability to paste after closing the
source application, see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ClipboardPersistence). I
copy the text, close the application, and then I have to choose the item
in the clipboard manager manually before pasting. Otherwise nothing gets
pasted.

According to the comments on the chosen answer at http://askubuntu.com/questions/3335/ this seems to be the default behaviour. Can anyone confirm it for me, please?