Fwd: javaws

Shall send to the list, sorry

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: lina <lina.lastname@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: javaws
To: Liam O'Toole <liam.p.otoole@gmail.com>

Yeah,

Error: The application has requested a version of the JRE (version
1.7+) that currently is not locally installed. Java Web Start is
unable to automatically download and install the requested version.

$ dpkg --get-selections | grep jre
default-jre                    install
default-jre-headless                install
gcj-4.9-jre-lib                    install
icedtea-7-jre-jamvm:amd64            install
openjdk-6-jre:amd64                install
openjdk-6-jre-headless:amd64            install
openjdk-6-jre-lib                install
openjdk-7-jre:amd64                install
openjdk-7-jre-headless:amd64            install
openjdk-8-jre:amd64                install
openjdk-8-jre-headless:amd64            install
sun-java6-jre                    install

$ dpkg --get-selections | grep icedt
icedtea-7-jre-jamvm:amd64            install
icedtea-7-plugin:amd64                install
icedtea-netx:amd64                install
icedtea-netx-common                install

I think I need to tune the
default-jre   and something else related, seems the default icedtea using jre6,

Thanks, and if you have any further suggestion, just let me know.

Best,