Sharing LVM storage

I'm using LVM as storage for virtual machines, and would like to share
a PV between two machines with iSCSI to be able to migrate the VM's.

Wikipedia says this:
"The LVM will also work in a shared-storage cluster (where disks holding
the PVs are shared between multiple host computers), but requires an
additional daemon to propagate state changes between cluster nodes."

But nothing else. Is the clvm (with dependencies) package everything I
need to do this? Or would I need to mess with all sorts of clustering
stuff to get that working?

I just want to try it out to see how it works, it's not something I
need by any stretch of the imagination, so there's a limit to how far
down that rabbit-hole I want to go.

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"