Re: [SOLVED] Trailing "m"s at the end of every line when viewing man pages

On Mon, 06 Apr 2015 21:51:05 -0400 (EDT), Stephen Powell wrote:

> Here's how I fixed it, or rather, how I worked around it.

For those of you who are interested, I wrote up what I learned about serial terminals and
serial consoles and put it in my lilo web page at

   http://users.wowway.com/~zlinuxman/lilo.htm

Look for the section titled "Using a Serial Console".  I think I will eventually
break most of this information out into a separate web page about serial consoles and
terminals and reference it from the lilo web page.  But for now, until I can find the time to
redo it, it's in the lilo web page.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@wowway.com>
 : :'  :