Re: free cloud

Joris Bolsens wrote:

> On 04/08/2015 07:08 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
>> On Wednesday 08 April 2015 01:02:17 Joris Bolsens wrote:
>>> only $56/month.
>>
>> I ove the "only"! ;-)
>>
>> Lisi
>>

> Compared to many other hosts/servers it is pretty damn cheap xD

I love the "only" word too :D

Thank you for the input!

I am thinking more of a like cloud solution (mail and storage - perhaps
openoffice) for about 5-15€/month, but need to do some maths and check
where it is save and not that costly to put the servers. I mean from legal
perspective. I don't feel comfortable with countries that openly cooperate
with the intelligence services.