Re: firefox-37, where to put

On Saturday 04 April 2015 05:08:02 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Saturday 04 April 2015 08:41:04 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > I'll use jigl to make a slide
> > show thats well compressed.
>
> Please don't.  Some of us have visual impairments.  Just post the
> pictures.
>
> Lisi

jigl has the advantage of allowing the viewer to select how the slide is
displayed.  As you can see on several of the sublinks on my pages, the
view opens with an array of thumbnails.  Clicking on one of them brings
it to about 1/4 screen view, and a further click on that image makes it
full screen and another click then gives you the raw 10 megapixel
image.jpeg as the camera spit it out, and you can scroll around to look
at the finest details, even seeing both lens and imager abberations in
the camera I used at the time. The back button on the browser will back
you out of coarse.  Some of that may be browser dependent but I just
checked with chromium and it seems to work there also.

Is that suitable?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)